Domestic Violence – Changing Culture Saving Lives book will help workplaces to better understand the complexities of domestic violence and the impact on their business and the role the workplace plays, so employees no longer feel out of their depth.
It will help employees better understand the signs and symptoms of domestic abuse, to gain empathy and understanding, and to develop the confidence to communicate effectively.
Lisa shares her knowledge, strategies, and advice intertwined with her personal story to deepen the understanding of this complex issue. This book will give you the confidence to discuss and deal with domestic violence in the workplace in a knowledgeable way.
The book includes:
- Practical steps that businesses can take to raise awareness of domestic violence
- Guidance on how to support those impacted by domestic violence
- Examples from Lisa’s own lived experience to aid understanding
- Gender-neutral language to encourage everyone to be engaged and supported
- A list of domestic violence support resources recommended by Lisa.
There are no reviews yet.